Phew, just when I was beginning to think that I had sewer's block, I finished something!!! I've had a couple of really busy weeks, but I was beginning to worry that I'd never find the time to sew again :o(
Anyway, I'm so happy with this apron - my first ever custom order as I pointed out in my last post. It literally is my best yet and the finish on it is super neat:
I've now started work on my next two custom orders, which are also aprons. I have, however, reached a bit of a stumbling block, so if you're good with bias tape, pretty please pop over to Sew Retro and offer me your words of wisdom. Thanks!